Forepoling Drilling is Suitable for Tube Umbrella Drilling and is also used in Tunneling Construction. There are several advantages of Forepole Drilling Systems like Straight Holes and Fast penetration rate, Less torque in all ground conditions, Easy system to lock and unlock, Drilling at any angle required, More Holes and low investment etc. Srons Engineers are the manufacturers & exporters of Tunnel Forepolling / Umbrella Drilling System Parts & Components from India.
Typically one pile consist of several steel casings of 1,5-3 meters
Connection by thread injection valves for grouting Standard Casing Diameters: 88, 9 - 114, 3 - 139, 7 - 76.10 mm
Srons Engineers Ring Assembly is factory welded to the first casing (starter casing) by casing shoe
- EN499:E42 6B 42 HS
- AWS/ASME:SFA - 5.1/E7018-1
- DIN8529:ESY 42 76 Mn B
Almost any drill rig with standardized equipment can be used to drill tube umbrella.
Jumbo drill is commonly used.
A Basket boom installed for the operators to connect casing or alternatively additional lifter.
Top Hammer drilling / DTH
- 20-40 casing tubes per advance
- Each pile 15 meters long, which gives about 12 meter tunnel advancement
- Tubes are inclined 3-5 degrees from tunnel advance direction.
- Casing size and other specifications are determined by qualified tunnel engineers and geologists based on the soil conditions.